Saturday, December 29, 2012

Overwhelmed

I keep a mental list of things that are important in a partner to pass on to Annie when she is of dating age, approximately 45 years from now. These are things like having a good personality, thinking you are pretty without makeup, sharing similar religious beliefs, and liking their mother. You know, the important stuff. I am officially adding to the list that they should have at least one aunt (Rick has two)  that is an expert crafter. 

Aunt Janet had been collecting pics of Annie for a while now, but I wasn't sure exactly what she was up to. The gift was delivered on Christmas. The album is the most beautiful collection of pictures I have ever seen. And nothing was left out. She had momentos from all the big events too (christening, first birthday, first Christmas card). Nothing was forgotten. 

She even got Liza and David's wedding, which really put it over the top.

To say I was emotional when I received it would be an understatement. I was crying like a baby. A baby that finally has a baby book for her baby. 

Thank you, Aunt Janet!

1 comment:

  1. So great! Look how little A looks at her first birthday party.

    ReplyDelete